Administrator Home based (Part-time) - Stockport
Occupational Health Business Management Ltd (OBHM) has been providing on-site occupational health services to organisations both large and small since the turn of the century. In this specialist field we have worked with SMEs through to large businesses with multiple site operations, in both the public and private sectors.
Today, we are proud to be recognised as market leader in the occupational health sector for our flexible approach to individual businesses. OBHM provide focused solutions with an emphasis on pro-active rather than reactive.
We are now looking for two, highly skilled, part-time administrators to join our team, and provide a comprehensive Occupational Health Administration support to our clients and colleagues across the full range of our Occupational Health activities.
- Work closely and effectively with the Occupational Health (OH) Team and all Associates on the delivery of all OH services to clients, from a remote setting.
- Effectively demonstrate a clear understanding of medical consent and security breaches and report any to clinical lead immediately.
- Diary management of multiple diaries.
- First point of contact for incoming calls and emails. Receive, collate, log and distribute all incoming correspondence for the business within one hour of receiving.
- Process personal sensitive information in line with the requirements of GDPR and medical confidentiality. To maintain and distribute clinical records to support clinical team members.
- Complete invoices for work carried out by OHBM Ltd and email debtors when informed by accounts.
- Accurately capture data and produce statistical reports relating to the performance and productivity of the department.
- Liaise with IT and software Associates to enable effective management of the online OH system and updating of files.
- Actively seek feedback from clients and liaise with Director to adjust service delivery accordingly to provide bespoke solutions or identify opportunities for the promotion of other services.
- Posting on social media and driving potential new clients to the business for conversion to a regular client.
- Proven experience as an administrator, office manager or virtual assistant, ideally in Occupational Health, medical or legal areas.
- 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English.
- Any admin related qualification or working towards.
- You must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- You must be skilled with MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint (we’ll be testing you).
- You’ll be working from home so you must be able to work on your own initiative with a high level of accuracy and be really organised to help get the job done.
- You must hold, or be able to pass, a DBS check.
In return our client offers:
- Annual salary £24,000 - £25,000 Pro-Rata
- Workplace pension
- You can take your birthday off!
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join a growing business at an exciting stage of its development.
Apply now via the company's dedicated online recruitment process which includes a couple of assessments whch should take you no longer than 15-20 minutes to complete.